Monday, February 1, 2010

AGAINST ME! - SEARCHING FOR A FORMER CLARITY

Yessir, 'nevitable brainworms with no way to decide. This butt hole is the best thing that ever happened to me. I am emerging from this experience more black metal than a kamikaze jet in a billowy apparatus of deathly clod. I am taking pictures of butts, I hate my friends. I am a real human being now, the transformation is complete. First they gave us the voice, then they gave us the eyes, and now we have the choice of skins as well. I'll get to be a human but look undead without the humpback. Squeezing yesterdays like sorry porch lizards boiling in humid un-energy. Make me a hip ghost in the machine, already! When this void has healed within me I will be tight. Tighter than I was when there was a void within me. I will be tighter because the void is lessened. Oh sweet Hidalgo, fire me. Unsheath your sweaty loafs of challah and lay your hammer to the gods...

thor's hammer

No comments:

Post a Comment